Web Press Maintenance Technician (Onsite)
Green Bay, WI 54304
- The Web Presses are very large industrial pieces of equipment that require hands on electrical mechanical support.
- Working alongside R&D engineers will require you to trouble shoot, diagnose press and test tooling problems, providing repairs/solutions as well as installing any required H/W, S/W upgrades as needed by our business partners. As required you'll proactively and effectively escalate issues on your customers' behalf.
Responsibilities will also include:
• Perform repair and maintenance duties associated with manufacturing and assembly.
• Experience supporting and managing firmware qualifications, revisions, and upgrades.
• Troubleshoots problems on non-functioning equipment.
• Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, and/or rough sketches or drawings.
• Perform equipment modification as directed by test/manufacturing engineers.
• Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways.
• Work on assignments that are highly complex in nature where a strong degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems.
Required Skills and Experience:
• AA/AS Degree in Business or Technical area or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• Ability to apply analytical/mathematical skills and understanding of the fundamentals involved in the assigned field (e.g., chemistry, physics, materials science, electronics, optics etc.).
• Electrical Mechanical experience
• MS Office Access, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to trouble shoot and debug both software and mechanical related issues on test tools.
• Ability to interact & communicate effectively (verbal, written, 1:1, and group presentations).
• Ability to work in a fast paced, R&D environment with continuous changes.
• Ability to read electrical schematics
• Lock Out Tag Out