Location: REMOTE –
Length: 2-3 months
- Write well designed, efficient code that works across devices.
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on front-end technology.
- Implementation of front-end solutions for commerce platforms.
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience.
- Knowledge of modern CSS Preprocessors, such as SASS, LESS, or PostCSS.
- Vue.js experience
- Experience with Nuxt is preferred.
- Experience with commerce platforms, such as Shopify, BigCommerce or Magento, is a plus.
- Experience working with preexisting compiler and bundler setups, such as Webpack, Rollup, or Parcel.
- Some knowledge of automated testing.
- Strong grasp of responsive web design principles.
- Experience with modern Front-End frameworks, such as Bootstrap, Foundation and Semantic UI.
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 Accessibility Standards and techniques for developing applications to meet AA level requirements.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and approaches.
- An eye and appreciation for design, aesthetics, and typography.
- Strong communication skills