Sr. Business Intelligence Developer
Our client, locally headquartered in southern Wisconsin and a top employer, is seeking a Senior Informatica Developer to join their growing Technology team.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic requirements.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Compile ad-hoc data and report requests.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- 8 to 10 years related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of data modeling, SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms including: SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI) and other reporting tools (IBM Cognos).
- Available for travel to domestic and international branches.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Comaony's Employee Perks
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
*Note: No 3rd Parties; No Sponsorship Available