SQL Application Developer
3 month contract
Start Date: 9/5/22
Database Specialist tasked with maintaining systems to store, organize, and access data. This is a highly technical role that incorporates aspects of computer programming, software engineering, and data architecture and management. As a SQL developer you will analyze the organization’s data management, input, and security needs and support data access and information security. In this role, you will work closely with client for requirement gathering, understanding the challenges users facing and provide help. Also troubleshoot the production issues and document.
Skill and Experience:
- SQL knowledge to generate ad-hoc reports based on client requirement.
- Strong experience in SQL SSIS.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of data.
- Write queries / stored procedures as per complex business logic.
- Communicate open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and business areas