client is the leading provider of fully-integrated, SaaS-based workforce management solutions for small to medium-sized companies that require a better way to manage and optimize a workforce. The client solution offers everything an employer needs (Payroll, HR, Benefits Administration, Time Management, Talent Management and Compliance), accessible from one login, anywhere and anytime.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION ARE:
client is a large, multi-tiered application built with ASP.NET, Knockout, C#, WCF, and SQL Server. As part of the development team, your work will span the entire application the user interface, business logic, and database.
- must have previous experience developing & maintaining user interfaces, business logic, and SQL Server stored procedures.
- Participate on agile team to estimate and groom backlog items, plan development activities, and improve the development process.
- Develop functionality using the iSolved coding standards.
- Refactor during development to continuously improve the iSolved code base. Work with business analysts and quality assurance engineers to clarify requirements and debug problems.
- Investigate third-level support requests.
- Should have experience with:
- Dependency Injection
- SOLID principles
- Ability to work independently to research and solve complex problems.
- Experience with large (500+ database table) system development a plus.