Salesforce Technical Architect
6-8 week contract
Serve as a trusted advisor to the client and as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the internal and external customers.
Provide content expertise and thought leadership for product and feature implementation best practices guides, knowledge base FAQs, scoping guides and Standard Language Library
Involved in grooming Voice of the Customer (VOC) inputs and reviewing customer feedback with product owners for release priority
- Extensive enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with Salesforce Cloud products (Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud.
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of Salesforce products (Sales, Service) and how our customers use the platform to manage their business.
- Interacts well with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Develops visually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude.
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design.
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts using visualization and modeling aids. Ability to conceptualize and design sophisticated wireframes, workflows, and diagrams.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize best practices.