Senior Salesforce Developer
As our client transitions their business to the Salesforce Service Cloud platform, you will be empowered to influence the system’s architecture and implement the company’s next generation customer service management system.
You have an intense curiosity, a passion for problem solving, creativity, the ability to visualize solutions, logic-matching skills, a positive-can-do-attitude, as well as strong math, communications, and interpersonal skills.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Maintain code quality
• Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle
• Follow Nitel software development process
• Document work, including updating and maintaining Nitel knowledgebase (Confluence, Intranet, etc.)
Required and Preferred Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience in Salesforce development
• Proficiency in the Salesforce.com development environment including custom objects, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, IDE, Triggers and Web Service integration
• Understanding of agile software development techniques (SCRUM preferred)
• Familiarity with agile development principles and tools (Atlassian JIRA preferred)
• Familiarity with source code control systems
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Salesforce certification (Dev 401, 501) is an advantage
• Experience developing for the telecommunications industry is an advantage
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; Master’s Degree a plus
• Must be able and willing to work onsite at company office 3 days per week. 2 days remote work offered.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
* No current, or future, sponsorship for employment provided.
* No 3rd Parties