Senior Database Administrator – SQL (start remotely)
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Our client, a proven industry leader with one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S., has an immediate opening for a Senior Database Administrator – SQL. This position will start remotely, then eventually be based out of their corporate offices in Pleasant Prairie, WI. It is a contract-to-hire position.
- Support all areas of the enterprise, ensuring all databases run at optimal performance.
- Ensure that industry-wide security standards are properly implemented.
- Develop and optimize complex T-SQL and PL/SQL code.
- Design and develop SQL code, ETL processes and SSRS reports based on provided requirements.
- 10+ years' experience in data integration, data movement and database administration preferred.
- Proficient in the following RDBMS: SQL Server 2012-2017 (expert), Oracle 11g and 12c RAC (basic) and DB2 LUW 11.1 pureScale (basic).
- Experience with SQL Server replication (transactional, snapshot, SQL and Oracle target).
- Proficient in installing, configuring, upgrading and patching all RDBMS listed above, as well as OLTP performance troubleshooting.
- Experience with HA/DR technology for RDBMS mentioned above.
- Bachelor's degree.
Client Benefits and Perks include:
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Note: no 3rd parties; no sponsorship; no relocation provided.