SAP Hybris Developer (3 roles)
Location: REMOTE ( USA or CANADA)
Length: 6 months ; CTH ; FTE
The team is looking for an SAP Commerce Cloud ( Hybris ) Developer to work with clients, users and Project Managers to deliver and support comprehensive technical solutions for our clients. A successful applicant will be able to develop or assist in developing quality software including best practices from SAP, general industry best practices and Client implementation standards.
- Analyse and develop complex solutions of Hybris components and related technology
- Support a thorough test program for the systems according to client requirements
- Carry out code reviews and design reviews
- Cooperate with cloud architecture Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure scalable, secure, efficient, and resilient delivery of services
- Support client users in their use of Hybris-based technology.
- Customize the platform’s storefront accelerator to build robust eCommerce applications.
- Participate in client-facing meetings alongside project management and other staff
- Work with Bounteous’ Managed Services team to define and implement a Hybris IT Service Management model
- Provide out-of-hours support for code deployments and incidents
- Cooperate with SMEs for other platforms to support integration between systems
- 2+ Years of SAP Hybris experience, including development, integration, architecture and documentation
- Datahub expertise is desired
- Familiarity with API development and use of integrations from other platforms
- Familiarity with Headless Integration
- Skilled in client communication and management
- Experienced with Agile Scrum
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including knowledge transfer, team-building, and mentoring
- Excellent security mindset and practice
- Experience with SAP Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud environment and tools