SAP / Hybris Business Analyst
Location: REMOTE ( EST )
Length: 6-12 months
Start: 1-2 weeks
Rate: 75-85/HR ( show me )
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Provide SAP Hybris business solution domain expertise when engaging clients, guiding them to the best practices for their needs
- Gather business, functional and user requirements into a solution requirements specification
- Define the vision statement and business objectives for the customer, ensuring that it fulfills the customer needs
- Lead dynamic & interactive requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders throughout the enterprise, leveraging findings and recommendations from Analytics, User Experience, and Development teams
- Communicate clients' processes and requirements to the Development team
- Develop functional requirements documentation in the form of user stories, process flows, and user acceptance criteria.
- Support testing efforts through QA and UAT. .
- Must have 5+ years of SAP Implementation experience
- Must have experience in an e-commerce / distribution environment — the client is in the HEALTHCARE industry
- Must have at least 1-2 Years of experience in Commerce Cloud (Hybris)