Salesforce UX Architect- Salesforce Industries/Vlocity (Remote)
NO VISA RESTRICTIONS
Overview: Collaborate with PO and BA and craft UX solution with strong understanding of usability. Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications that uses existing our Figma Design System. Creating visual design mock-ups for implementation. SFI – Comms Cloud Platform, Vlocity experience required.
- Responsible for leading the experience strategy and establishing and maintaining the highest quality of execution across all work
- Understand and guide research, interaction and visual design across the Salesforce platform, driving towards the highest level of quality and execution
- Present concepts clearly and support design decisions
- The Experience Architect must always provide team leadership, build positive relationships and cultivate collaboration with the customer
Skills and Qualifications:
- Salesforce Platform exp.
- Salesforce Industries- Comms Cloud (Vlocity) experience
- 4+years of project management/operations experience in Design or related
- Create wireframes/prototypes for scrum teams
- Proven experience designing applications that balance user needs, business requirements, commercial interests and technological constraints
- Proficient in relevant software packages (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, UX-related, Prototyping (InVision, Flinto, Marvel, Proto.io), etc.)
- Well-versed in technology and software development as it relates to design