Salesforce Senior Consultant (Fully Remote)
Client Interview process:
- A phone interview with our Senior Recruiter
- 1-2 rounds of Zoom interviews with the Hiring Team
Offers usually go out within 48 hours of your interviews
We’re looking for a Salesforce consultant who’s interested in working with a range of verticals from building small apps to architecting solutions and wants to be part of building a world-class team.
As a Senior Salesforce NPSP Consultant, you will be advising and implementing Salesforce solutions to our non-profit clients. Candidates for this role should possess a deep knowledge of the Salesforce.org capabilities and high-level knowledge of common industry-specific integrations (Conga, Form Assembly, Classy, etc). You will act as a knowledgeable liaison with client executive stakeholders, uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy, and create effective solutions that address the client’s requirements. Armanino is a fast-paced, agile environment, so you will be involved from project kickoff, to the build, UAT and deployments.
- Participate in sessions with team members to understand business requirements
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Manage and facilitate project delivery and build components as necessary.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of complex solutions to multiple clients.
- Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, ensure satisfaction with services provided, and identify opportunities for further growth.
- Configuration of Salesforce.org and related third party applications.
- Configure and customize Salesforce.com Sales and Service applications.
- Develop and contribute to data migration and/or system integration strategy.
- 4+ years Salesforce experience within a consulting environment
- 3+ years with non-profit industry exposure
- A deep desire to increase your business acumen
- Salesforce Non-Profit Cloud or NPSP experience
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) Certification
- In-depth technical knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Proficiency with Salesforce Flows and Process Builder
- Delivered numerous complex Salesforce projects
- ERP experience very helpful