Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant
Location: REMOTE – Nationwide
FULL TIME / PERM
Start: 2 week notice
Salary: DOE ; Benefits ; Bonus
Interivew: Phone / Video
Client is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Client is seeking a Salesforce Field Service Lightning (FSL) Consultant to join our expanding Salesforce practice & client base. Your prior successful Salesforce consulting experience will allow you to work with confidence while working on client projects.
- Consulting implementation of Salesforce & add-on products, including configuration, training, support, & documentation.
- Serve as primary consultant on assigned Sikich clients, building & nurturing strong client relationships.
- Partner with junior consultants for mentorship & development purposes.
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery.
- Interface & communicate professionally with clients on the phone, in meetings, & by e-mail to attract & grow lasting relationships.
- Utilize time, project management, delegation, & prioritization skills to achieve results for multiple tasks & responsibilities.
- Participate in appropriate discovery, planning, & strategy sessions & initiatives to support business objectives.
- Learn, utilize, & promote Sikich Project Implementation Methodology.
- Maintain a network for new business opportunities.
- Contribute to project management & ensure client satisfaction.
- Other consulting duties as assigned.
- Obtain & maintain Salesforce certifications.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations for on-site work as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce.
- Experience implementing and configuring FSL package.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer/client relation skills.
- Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant certification preferred, in addition to other Salesforce certifications.