Salesforce B2B Architect
Interview :Phone / Video
We are actively looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B (formerly CloudCraze) Architect to join our commerce team! This position will be responsible for architecting solutions and providing technical oversight of commerce development teams ensuring the highest quality solutions while balancing the interests of engineering and the business. You will be responsible for delivering value, ensuring quality, and supporting developers and technical leads in delivering some of our most complex commerce projects. You will be working in a distributed environment and must be able to be proactive and reach out to co-workers and clients on a regular basis.
If you thrive in an environment where you are surrounded by motivated, energetic developers and technologists consider this opportunity the next step for you!
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 7+ years experience of as a Lead Developer or Application Architect
- 3+ years leading successful Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B implementations
- Proficiency with Salesforce Lightning development
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications (Developer, Application Architect, Technical Architect)
- Familiarity with the Agile development processes, including the use of coding standards and systems for version control, build, regression testing.
- 5+ years delivering technology projects in a consulting environment
- Experience supporting the sales, solutioning, and estimation of complex environments
- Understanding of the specifics of B2B business models
- Experienced in platform technologies: Apex, VisualForce, Jquery, Handlebars.js, Backbone.js
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
Nice to Have’s
- Other eCommerce platform experience (Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud, Magento, Shopify, commercetools, VTEX, Hybris, Elastic path, Digital River, etc.)
- Other Salesforce platforms (Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.)
- CMS experience (AEM, Drupal, Umbraco, Sitecore, etc