- 2-3 years relevant industry experience migrating data to Regulatory Information Systems and cleaning data post-migration
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs and CMC requirements
Regulatory Affairs Manager- Documentum/Veeva Migrations (Remote)
Short Hills, NJ 07078
11 month contract
The Manager is responsible for planning & designing document and data enrichment between Documentum and Veeva Vault document management systems (DMS).
• Planning and designing document and data enrichment plans as part of document management system migrations.
• Interpret requirements for enrichment and remediation of document meta-data
• Communicate with client to collect required document information
• Investigate and clean up issues by reviewing data, including reviewing submission documents
• Prepares status reports, final reports and metrics for remediation activities.
Experience in executing Veeva data migration strategy and cleansing migrated data.
- Bachelor's degree required in science, engineering or related field (advanced degree preferred)
- A minimum 3 years relevant industry experience migrating data to Regulatory Information Systems and cleaning data post-migration.
- Previous experience with Veeva Registration Tracking preferred.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate complex issues.
- ???Ability to lead a team of direct or matrixed colleagues to deliver on business commitments and project timelines.
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs and CMC requirements and submission content preferred.