Power BI Developer
Our client, a well-known and respected employer headquartered in downtown Chicago, is seeking to add an experienced Power BI Developer with strong data analysis skills to join their IT Digital Strategy team as a full-time employee to design and develop solutions for business intelligence across the organization and provide practical solutions to business needs. You will report directly to the Director of Business Intelligence creating enterprise reporting and business intelligence solutions.
Additional responsibilities include gathering requirements, delivering solutions, training and documentation, as well as implementing guidelines for the design and development, performance tuning, deployment and maintenance of reporting and business analytics.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Power BI.
- Proven data analysis skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in one or more areas: data warehouse, business intelligence, data analytics, big data, data analysis, data transformation, predictive modeling and data management.
- Experience working directly with the business to define Business Intelligence solutions is required.
- Must be able to understand and translate business requirements.
- Strong SQL skills are required.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
Our client offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and progressive technology. Their office is a business casual environment and they respect work-life balance. Their office is located in downtown/River North and is convenient to all public transportation in Chicago.
*Note: No 3rd Parties; no Sponsorship; no Relocation provided.