PeopleSoft Payroll/HR Administrator/Architect
Location: Ventura County, CA– Must be local
Length: 12+ months
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ONSITE 3 DAYS A WEEK
- Coordinates installation, maintenance, and upgrades of support software and third party products (such as WebLogic, Tuxedo, SQR, etc., with Unix systems). Coordinates project development and system maintenance with users, other IT Services staff, vendors, and outside agencies.
- Develops/architects HCM system solutions and recommends the appropriate mix of current technologies to customer departments and internal management.
- Serves as HCM lead in performing research, requirements definitions, analysis, development, acquisition, and implementation of hardware, software, and applications systems.
- Prepares progress and status reports for internal management and customer departments.
- Utilizes HCM application development technologies within an Oracle environment (such as PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Applications Designer, Applications Engine, SQL Scripting, etc.).
- Plans, organizes, directs, monitors, and evaluates the performance of assigned project team members.
- May supervise one or more subordinate staff;
- Ensures Service Level Commitments (SLCs) are being met for areas of responsibility; Other related duties as assigned