Peoplesoft FSCM Technical – Functional Consultant
Length: 6+ months
- Minimum of 7 years of PeopleSoft advanced level FSCM procure-to-pay experience. Preferred PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 PUM 23 and higher and in PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.54 or higher experience.
- Functional experience of creating/configuring workflows for ERP Modules such as PeopleSoft Strategic Sourcing, E-procurement, Supplier Contracts and Document Management including Wizards, Supplier Self-Service including Contract Deliverables, Purchasing, Customers, Suppliers, Commitment Control, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset Management, Account Receivables applications etc. and assist in customization related to upgrades and patch/standalone fix applications.
- Create, lead, and execute project independently including execution of test plan and complete implementation.
- Provide support to helpdesk operations and consultation to procurement business leaders and application users to understand their requirements.
- Create and publish business requirements and functional requirements and proposes technical solutions.
- Ability to review SQRs, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Application Messaging and Integration services and provide feedback.
- Experience in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) or in Forms Automation.
- Create and publish PeopleSoft advanced queries.
- Must have knowledge of PeopleSoft FSCM Security roles and permissions.
- Identify and pursue improvements and innovation for procurement processes.
- Direct, manage and mentor support analyst team both direct and in-direct.
- Performs other related responsibilities as required for the project implementation success.
- Reporting (Queries and XML Reports) Tools and Query trees, Integration Broker, PeopleTools
- development, PeopleCode, App Packages, FluidUI, SQR, Application Engine, Data Mover, Drop Zones and
- Pivot Grids, Component Interface, Application Security, Roles & Permissions.
- Previous PeopleSoft FSCM experience upgrading from version 9.x to 9.2.
- Previous experience with PeopleTools 8.54 or higher.
- Previous PeopleSoft FSCM PUM Image Update experience (multiple projects) with PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 applications.