Patient Access Specialist- Chicago (Onsite) (2 open roles)
Chicago, IL 60611
3 months (possible extension or perm placement)
Shift: 8:00 am – 4:30pm
Working directly with the patients, you will identify patient demographics, schedule patients using the EPIC systems, perform medical necessity checks, work with the patient on any financial account related issues and complete the out of pocket estimates for the patient
- Takes upward of 60-100 inbound calls per day using multiple system applications while being monitored by Quality Assurance.
- Schedules appointments in Epic, in accordance with AIDET service standards, reviewing the scheduling activity and summarizing the transaction at the end of the call.
- High School diploma required
- Strong Customer service experience
- Healthcare background preferred
- Must be able to multitask,
- Good work history
- Professional & reliable