Sr. Oracle Fusion HCM cloud Developer
Longevity: 6 months
- Position is for a Functional Support Analyst with a technical background in Fusion ERP Suite of HCM products responsible for providing excellence in customer service support, track-incidence, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of complicated and critical cases.
- The main role of a Support Analyst is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex techno-functional problems.
- The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service on a technical and functional level and to ultimately drive complete and total resolution of each service incident.
- The key skills put to use on a daily basis are – high level of techno-functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise. It an opportunity to work with Cloud and On Premise customers. This work includes:
- Work directly with Customers for
- Advising on complex use of Oracle products
- Resolving highly complex and mission-critical issues
- Manage highly complex and critical customer issues
- Serve as Situation Manager on highly sensitive issues
- Consult with Management in directing resolution of critical Customer situations
- Knowledge gain and sharing – achieve knowledge transfer with teammates through Development and delivery of formal team training sessions
- Formal mentoring for promoting the technical and professional development of others
- Creation/review of Knowledge Articles
- Work directly with Customers for
- Must have Skills
- 6+ years of experience in Implementation, support or upgrade of Oracle EBS suite of products with at-least 1 implementation experience on SaaS HCM Products – Core HR, Absence, Benefits, Extracts, HDL Loader, Workflow, BI Publisher and knowledge on Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Experience in Release 12.1.3.x / 12.2.x Oracle Core HR, Absence, Benefits and Payroll
- Has real-time hands-on functional/product and/or technical experience; and/or worked with L1/L2/L3 level support; and/or having equivalent knowledge.
- Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios
- Should have the ability to read and decipher software Log and Trace files, as well as the ability to act upon the finding to determine a problem resolution.
- Work with users to trouble shoot and resolve issues, answers business questions, provides data analysis
- Should be able to understand business process flow and perform functional testing as per business requirement with appropriate test scripts
- Conduct training and knowledge sharing sessions
- Nice to have Skills
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Implementation, support or upgrade of Oracle SaaS HCM Suite.
- Hands-on Configuration experience on at-least three or more tools–
- HCM Extracts
- HCM Data Loader (HDL)
- Payroll Batch Loader (PBL)
- BI Publisher
- Fast Formula
- Should have good knowledge on Fusion Cloud architecture, setup manager and activities.
- Knowledge of FBDI and OTBI reports development
- Knowledge of external data integration services to load data into Oracle Fusion Applications from external sources, such as legacy systems and third-party applications or EPM Suite of applications.
- Should have knowledge of localizations
- Knowledge on Security setup would an added advantage.
- Experience in one of the following areas is seen as an advantage:
- Java, J2EE and Oracle ADF
- SOA and Web Services
- Exhibit effective analytical skills & organizational skills
- Good command over spoken & written English
- Interact directly with customers and follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
- Seeks innovative ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to customers
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills; multi-lingual a plus
- Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features – and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.