Sr. Oracle Fusion HCM cloud Developer
Longevity: 6 months
- technical solutions development for Oracle HCM Cloud and other HR solutions
- Works closely with functional HCM analysts and business partners to develop solution designs that meet business requirements.
- Understands and communicates HR, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting and Timekeeping in a clear and concise manner.
- Leads identification and resolution of performance issues
- Stays current with Oracle’s HCM Cloud roadmap and recommends proposed changes to continuously improve the end user experience.
- Work with technologists based in multiple, global locations. Research and analyze existing systems and technologies.
- Analysis and Debugging skills to quickly identify root cause for resolution (medium complexity).
- Contribute ideas to minimize operational support. Work with functional and infrastructure partners as necessary for successful delivery/resolution.
- Hands-on experience with HCM Data Loader, HCM Extracts, Fast Formulas
- Experience with one or more reporting tools: BI Publisher, OTBI, Smartview
- Experience with Oracle HCM and ERP Cloud SOAP and REST Services
- Oracle Cloud Certification is preferred
- 5 years of experience in enterprise HCM technology with at least 2 years in Oracle HCM fusion and cloud products