Oracle Financial Accounting Hub Cloud Services Functional Lead
length: 6 months
Interview : Video
Oracle Financial Accounting Hub Cloud Services Functional Lead – Functional consultant operating in a lead role within the record to report track with a primary responsibility of defining and configuring the Oracle Accounting hub cloud product.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in multiple end-to-end implementations projects of Oracle Cloud and EBS involving AHCS/FAH, GL, SLA or other Financials modules across industry domains;
- Minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations with Fusion Accounting Hub, Oracle R12 E-Business SLA, GL;
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training;
- Active participation in preparing various project documents – Solution design, Functional Specifications, Setup Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials; Familiar with best practices in determining FAH Applications, Events and rules; Familiar with and executed projects under a traditional Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- 3+ years’ of demonstrated supervisory skills to motivate teams and enable teams to achieve the next level of excellence- both individually and as a team – growing expertise and talent
Specific Skills Required:
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Active participation in preparing various project documents – solution design, functional specifications, setup documents, SIT-UAT test scripts, training materials.
- Familiar with best practices in determining FAH Applications, events and rules.
- Familiar with and executed projects under a traditional Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Self-directed, organized, and motivated. Good written and verbal communications skills and good customer interaction skills.
- Ability to develop trust-based, constructive working relationships with customer executives and colleagues.
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization and with external clients.
- Strong interpersonal as well as written and spoken communication skills. Assist in writing scope and Statement of Work drafts.
- Understand and review staffing plan, budget, and schedule for work being proposed.
- Strong experience in working with technical resources through the RICE SDLC.
- Ability to work in an offshore-onsite global delivery model context. Be willing and able to travel.
- Understanding of File based data import and export.
- Owns the integrated project plan for accounting hub and is responsible for the oversight and execution.
- Review status reports and provide feedback with project management team on a periodic cadence.