Oracle CPQ Solution Architect
Location: Chicago – REMOTE
Interview: phone / video
Length: 3-6 months
- 7+ years’ techno-functional experience implementing Oracle CPQ solutions, especially CPQ Cloud.
- Strong functional acumen to highlight the benefits of recommended approaches and suggest business process improvements
- Strong knowledge of handling complex Configure to Order scenarios, Configuration Rules, complex product, bill of material (BOM) structure, Pricing scenarios/strategies/ discounts, approval workflows are a must.
- Integration experience between Oracle CPQ Cloud with contract approval/deal desk workflow and Subscription Management, third-party applications.
- Integration experience between Oracle CPQ Cloud and Oracle Enterprise ERP, and other Oracle modules such as PPM, AR, Billing, etc.
- Strong ability to review, edit and create technical design documents and project related artifacts.
- Strong understanding of CPQ and Order to Cash Business Processes.
- Should be well versed in Multi-Region CPQ architecture and impacts on Enterprise ERP Architecture.
- Knowledge of integration leading practices and enterprise architecture standards
- Strong aptitude to Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Skilled at mapping industry trends and leading practices to the client's requirements and processes to determine relevant solutions.
- Expertise in Deployment strategies for multi-region SaaS based CPQ Solutions
- Knowledge of Oracle CPQ Technologies like BML scripting, BMQL, JSON, SOAP, REST APIs, are desirable.
- Knowledge about UI personalization, Quoting, Commerce integration, Document Designer, Migration, Cloning are also desired.