Length: 6-12 months
Start: 1-2 weeks
For this role, you must be an Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) engineer to leverage OIM to perform identity management/security administration tasks including user access provisioning, modification, de-provisioning, network account creation, modification, deletion, individual server account maintenance, and access to centrally managed applications.
You will leverage OIM to set up IAM configuration, implementation, and management of IAM solutions including: user provisioning, Single Sign-on, directory services, RBAC, App onboarding, Access Certification, etc.
Experience in integrating the Oracle IDCS & OIM applications using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).
Experience in building the complex orchestration integrations like App driven & Scheduler driven using OIC.
Scheduling the integration with iCal expressions & monitoring the integrations using OIC.
Installing & Managing the connectivity agent in OIC.
– Strong knowledge & Working experience in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Oracle Cloud – Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) & Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) / Oracle Identity Management (IDM)
– Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
– Experience managing senior-level client relationships
– Experience in designing, testing, and implementing SSO and MFA for Internal and External users using Oracle IDCS
– Responsible for administration of Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
– Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
– Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
– Integrating or “on-boarding” applications using disparate authentication and/or authorization services (i.e. Windows Active Directory, LDAP, internal DB, etc.)
– OIM production support duties as needed.
– Solid IAM management and governance; User Provisioning, Access Certifications, Access Request, Workflow, Delegated Administration, and Password Self-Service
– IAM /IDM experience including; Role management, entitlement, access certification, privileged access controls, separation of duties (SOD), user / application provisioning, de-provisioning, RBAC, etc.
– IDM/IAM experience with Active Directory, AD, GPO/OU, Azure AD, LDAP, DNS. Active Directory groups, users, and permissions, file share permissions.
– Deep understanding of common standards like SPML, REST, SCIM, OAUTH.
– Hands on experience working with OIM System Administration and Design Console Features for configuring and implementing connectors to satisfy customer requirements.
– Hands on experience developing and implementing OIM plugin extension points (Event handlers, Plugins, Scheduled Jobs) for supporting business requirements.
– Building the complex orchestration integrations using OIC
– Creating the OIC adapter connections with various authentication types like OAuth/Username Password Token etc…
– Strong knowledge & understanding the PGP file Encryption/Decryption methodology