Chicago, IL 60611
Provides administrative support, including gift acknowledgement processes data analysis and reporting, membership rosters and list management. Communicates (both verbally and in writing) with a wide range of donors, departments, employees, vendors, physicians, board members and volunteers; and serves as a liaison on behalf of our client to foster strong donor and working relationships. Provides essential support functions including calendar management support for the department leadership; facilitates and schedules meetings; books meeting rooms; arranges for catering; confirms attendance; and supports in preparation and distribution of materials as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Desired: Raisers Edge database experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in a fundraising, community outreach or administrative support position, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to organize and think independently with orientation to deadline and detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.