MS Dynamics 365 Consultant
Length: 9 months
Client is currently seeking an Enterprise Architecture Microsoft 365 to join our Digital Nexus organization. This role is a remote work opportunity.
- Facilitate organizational change by defining strategies for the firm with respect to technology standards and design goals; evaluate business requirements in the early stages of projects to determine what software, integration technologies, system architectures and patterns should be employed to meet business objectives efficiently
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical and process views across multiple technology domains
- Conduct research and participate in the development of roadmaps, which include product selection, versions, upgrades, projects and milestones; communicate best practices by giving presentations, working with project teams and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies and otherwise defined best practices
- Lead efforts for technology evaluations, which involve identifying a weighted feature matrix for a specific need and evaluating and scoring products against the desired features; research activities include readings, proof-of-concepts (POCs) and lab testing
- Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to application, engineering and operations teams; Work individually and collaboratively with team members to ensure breadth and granularity of strategies, standards and reference architectures for consistency and integration
- Facilitate organizational change by defining strategies for the firm with respect to tech among the logical, physical and process views across multiple technology domains
- Minimum eight years of recent experience architecting and delivering enterprise solutions across multiple enterprise architecture domains (technology, application, information and infrastructure)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Strong understanding of solution architecture across a complex enterprise landscape to define Microsoft M365 oriented solutions along with the integration of other SaaS solutions with the M365 platform. This includes specifically SharePoint, Exchange, OneDrive and Teams.
- Ability to effectively develop presentations, architecture functional and technical roadmaps and present ideas and proposals to all levels of management and technical expertise
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork;? Must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high-performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
- General understanding of technical architecture capabilities for networking, security, servers and data.
- Experience or certification in TOGAF or similar architecture frameworks, experience with application architecture roadmaps along with defining contextual, conceptual and logical models that align both business and technical capabilities to explain the architecture.