Microsoft 365 HR Functional Dynamics Consultant
Length: 9 months
Interview : Video
- Hands on keys experience implementing HR modules
- Strong knowledge of setup for Compensation, Benefits, Leave and absence, Compliance, Payroll integration, Performance feedback, Training and certification, Self-Service programs.
- Knowledge of HR data entities related to setup of all HR modules listed above
- Knowledge of HR data model, common data service, entities and the data relationships between entities
- Experience and knowledge with data migration of master and transactional data
- Knowledge of using Data Management to load data and experience troubleshooting and solving data load issues.
- Experience doing integration with external systems for HR related systems
- Experience with managing Gold environments and the process of moving configuration from Development into Gold into QA and into Production.
- Knowledge of operational processes related to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance
- Experience using Azure DevOps for agile project management and QA process.
- Knowledge and experience managing Microsoft Platform Updates, merging custom code, testing, deploying
- Experience using Visual Studio to work in X++ to view or customize D365.
- Code enhancement expectation is low, but person needs to familiar with troubleshooting Microsoft code and making/maintaining minor enhancements
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, GIT, Azure AD
- Technical experience managing D365 deployments with Azure DevOps
- Experience configuring and managing BYOD, Azure DataLake, PowerPlatorm, Task Recordings, PowerBI Integration