Microsoft TEAMS Engineer
Dallas, TX 75024 OR Charlotte, NC 28285 *please include what location the candidate is willing to perform onsite in your submittal!
As a FastTrack Teams Engineer, your focus is supporting customers and partners deploying Microsoft Teams as they transition from products like Skype for Business, Skype for Business Online, and other technologies. This transition will touch technologies including identity, networking, security, and telephony. You will represent Microsoft in communications via phone, email, and web. As part of the FastTrack Team, you will have the opportunity to work with a high performing team to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success.
MUST BE PROFICIENT IN PORTUGUESE
- Assessing customer environments, networks, and software to identify the actions needed for a smooth and efficient cloud onboarding and migration (where applicable).
- Leading with an identity driven security approach based on Microsoft best practices.
- Defining and executing a remediation plan together with the customer’s IT staff.
- Enablement of the M365 services and delivering governance best practices
- Ensuring all migration prerequisites are satisfied in a timely manner to guarantee a successful velocity migration
- Identifying and recommending Microsoft value add services to remediate technical blockers or avoid future incidents
- Serving as technical advisers and owning the resolution of issues that arise during the onboarding phases.
- Maintaining a strong working & technical knowledge of the M365 services, taking ownership for driving service improvements
- Candidates with strong experience in supporting complex, enterprise solutions and networking operating systems (preferably Windows Server, but not limited to) for 3 years or more will be considered even when the below qualifications may not all be present.
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer facing or customer support role with troubleshooting and problem-solving experience in a team environment.
- Technical experience deploying, administrating, and/or supporting any of the following: Teams, Skype for Business Online, Telephony (Inbound Voice Routing, Call Queues, Number porting),Unified Communications solutions that include VoIP, IM, real-time communications, UM, such as OCS/Lync/Skype for Business/Teams, Jabber, Exchange, Zoom, Cisco WebEX or related.
- Experience in Teams and Skype for Business Online.
- Experience with hard phones and room systems a plus.
- Implementation and management of Teams and Skype for Business Online.
- User Policy Application and usage.
- Experience on working with Telephony (Inbound Voice Routing, Call Queues, Number porting) a plus.
- Experience with migration between Unified communication environments.
- Experience Troubleshooting Skype for Business Online related issues.
- Office 365 and related technologies, including core infrastructure, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint and Teams.
- Previous experience deploying, administrating and/or supporting Enterprise Unified Communications solutions that include VoIP, IM, real-time communications, UM, such as OCS/Lync/Skype for Business/Teams, Jabber, Exchange, Zoom, or Cisco WebEX is highly desired but not required.
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.