Microsoft Dynamics 365/ERP Project Manager
- Work with clients to understand business and back office requirements.
- Define service scope (statement of work) and corresponding labor estimates to complete assignments.
- Demonstrates ability to estimate and manage work assignments to budget.
- Provide lead technical support in business development opportunities.
- Assist in research of new technologies and trends that might impact our clients and make appropriate recommendations.
- Team leadership, direction, and engagement supervision of Consultants.
- Assist client with compliance areas associated with back office service
- Manage assigned client service engagements
Execute assigned tasks relating to the client’s back office services or as assigned by the Consulting Manager
Communicate advice and answer questions of client staff relating to client’s back office services
Provide training or assistance to client staff relating to client’s back office services
Perform emergency on-site or remote support as needed as requested by client or other consultants when urgent issues arise.
Pursue advancement in technical back office service capabilities as well as advancement in “soft skill” competencies
Mentor other consultants and assist them with client management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, MIS, accounting, engineering or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on software implementation experience with complex ERP implementations
- Project or Program Manager experience of at least three full lifecycle projects
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (or Dynamics NAV) is preferred
- Experience in managing a team comprised of business analyst(s), developer(s), and solution architect(s) to efficiently deliver projects
- Experience managing a PMO preferred
- Effective client/prospect interactions generating revenue opportunities and increasing knowledge of key solution requirements across multiple departments including sales, services, support and marketing
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery
- Proven record successfully leading full life-cycle Information Technology and Transformations projects, on time and on budget to client’s satisfaction