Manufacturing Support Technician (Onsite) (4 open roles)
Location: Corvallis, OR 97330
Contract length – 2 years
Shift: Dayshift 7am-3:30pm
Responsible for performing varied and general tasks involved in high tech manufacturing processes within an integrated circuits cleanroom. Various tasks will be in support of both production (customer intended) and R&D.
- Basic manufacture, assembly, installation or processing of components, subsystems or systems, operation of basic tools
- Operation of assigned production/manufacturing machinery, assisting with daily collection of production statistics
- Scheduling work for designated area of operation
- Perform basic operating maintenance on one or more types of equipment, assisting new employees, work with other work units/departments,
- May be responsible for customer design programs and software utilization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred.
- Competent general administrative skills/ knowledge of most operations areas.
- Usually works with multiple projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple areas of operations.
- Regarded as a key manufacturing associate of the work unit/department. Specific skills as required.