Machine Learning Engineer – Image Processing
Contract: 6 plus months with possible contract-to-hire
Our client, a major employer in Chicago-area, is looking for someone to join their Machine Learning Team at either their Chicago downtown or Libertyville, IL location.
This position is being created to complete a specific project and the team needs additional resources.
This individual will utilize Machine Learning and Deep Learning on Image Processing to help develop a ML application that will be utilized in a manufacturing facility and integrate into existing integration control systems.
Skills / Experience:
· Image Processing using Machine Learning experience – required
· Deep learning experience – required
· Machine Learning (ML) on Image Processing, including:
– Defect detection
– Defect classification
– Object detection in video – to measure attributes in the video.
· Python – required: (generic Python skills not sufficient: must have experience with Image Processing, e.g. OpenCV)
· ‘R’ – preferred
· Image analysis in regard to a manufacturing process experience
· Some limited travel in the area once project up and running
· Remote until end of the year due to Covid precautions for the Chicago Loop location