Location: Charlotte, NC
Lenght: 3-6 months
Interview: Phone / video
- Develop applications with Kafka Connect, Kafka producer/consumer API, Kstream, and KSQL.
- Fix bugs and improve performance for the Kafka related applications
- Write unit tests and conduct integration tests.
- Attend code reviews to ensure the code base adheres to programming best practices.
- Attend scrum meetings and contribute to writing technical documentation.
- Assist QA team to tune up FAST proxy performance and fix bugs
- Have working experience with core Kafka components such as producers, consumers, Kafka Connect, KStream, and kSQL.
- Have at least 5 years of hands-on Java programming experience.
- Have working experience with Confluent Kafka components such as Schema Registry and Control Center is a big plu
- Have solid experience with Linux/Unix style operating systems.
- Have working knowledge of message queuing and stream processing.
- Have experience working with RDBMS systems using JDBC connector.
- Have working experience with unit and integration testing tools and agile methodology.
- Have solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.