Jr. Instructional Designer
To assist Instructional Design and Sr. Instructional Design teammates with developing and implementing eLearning coursework for all client verticals: law enforcement, fire, EMS, corrections, dispatch, wellness, and local government
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load completed courses to LMS and prepare them for publication.
- Manage the Master Content Inventory by updating regularly.
- Write course outlines for accreditation using the appropriate outline for the state and/or agency requirements.
- Work with other departments to revision courses, update course catalogs, keep website information up-to-date, etc.
- Maintain and organize course assets on team document management system
- Maintain and organize photo repository on team document management system
- Assist manager in assigning customer support tickets to appropriate team members
- Assist in creating quality eLearning course material, including course design documents, course outlines, course descriptions, slides, diagrams, interactive exercises, videos, and assessments.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to enhance and/or modify existing course designs and storyboards.
- Design assessments and activities to enhance learner engagement and assess knowledge transfer.
- Ensure the final project deliverables are of the highest quality
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Strong Editing Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Independent and motivated to handle multiple complex projects and effectively adhere to deadlines and project plans.
- Knowledge of instructional design technologies including e-learning authoring tools ( Articulate 360 ), Microsoft Suite, Photoshop, HTML, and publishing content to learning management systems.
- Graphic design knowledge and skills.
- A lifelong learner mindset