IT Service Desk Analyst
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Our client is a leading national e-commerce provider to businesses throughout North America.
- Coordinate, standardize and facilitate all ITIL incident, change and problem management activities including root cause identification and notification.
- Prepare Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and perform trend analysis to improve the incident, change and problem management processes.
- Coordinate and facilitate IT major incident resolution and problem determination activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience as IT Service Desk Technician and Data Center Operator.
- Troubleshooting skills for AS/400, Red Hat Linux, Windows and Active Directory preferred.
- ITIL knowledge and certification preferred.
- Must be able and willing to work onsite at client location.
Note: No 3rd Parties; No Sponsorship; No Relocation offered