IT Project Manager
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Our client, a proven industry leader with one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S., has an immediate opening for a Senior Database Administrator – SQL. This position will start remotely, then eventually be based out of their corporate offices in Pleasant Prairie, WI. It is a contract-to-hire position.
- Lead project planning, direction, execution and completion.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Collaborate with IT leadership to assemble and manage project resources.
- Develop detailed work plans, including breakdown structures, project milestones, risk assessment / management plans, staffing needs and project timelines.
- Create project / product backlogs, release plans and sprint schedules.
- Plan and facilitate effective core Agile / Scrum ceremonies, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Mentor teams on Agile / Scrum practices and techniques.
- Drive decision making, risk management and issue resolution.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience with significant experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience managing software / application development projects using Agile / Scrum.
- Experience with Atlassian, Jira, Confluence and TFS a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related IT discipline.