IT Business Analyst – App. Dev.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
The individual is responsible for working directly with software developers and other departments within the organization to identify, document and communicate business needs and provide IT solutions. The individual will invent and improve our proprietary software. After ideas and enhancements are clearly identified, the individual defines the requirements of the project, prioritizes an effective workflow, and assigns the project to the correct development team. Business Analysts are involved with every project from inception to completion by communicating daily with the software development team to ensure that each project is effectively deployed. They are looking for BA's in Warehouse, Operations, Transportation and additional business sectors.
- Ground up application development and requirements gathering
- Purchasing experience – preferred
- Understanding of core business processes, such as order to cash, prospect to customer and procure to pay a plus.
- 6+ years of overall IT experience with significant experience in software development.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst including:
- Planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Modeling / mapping as-is and to-be business processes.
- Waterfall SDLC and Scrum methodologies.
- Test planning, test case development and execution
- Candidate MUST have perfect communication skills
- 3+ years experience with technologies including:
- Atlassian JIRA or Confluence preferred
- Microsoft TFS a plus
- Rationale Quality Manager (RQM) a plus.
- Legacy midrange, client / server and web services
- Microsoft Project, Office and Visio.
- NET and Java
- Excellent communication skills are crucial for this role
- Need relevant experience in business settings such as: warehousing, distribution, or logistics – need supply chain related experience.