IT Audit – CMS Audits/Requests for IT, Security, & Data Privacy
Location : Short Hills, NJ – Remote
Length: 4+ months
Roles and Responsiblities:
- Response to requests from various state auditors and internal teams with respect to CMS audits.
- Requests are not often scheduled and often urgent (15 days).
- We have all our responses from the past. We want this individual to consolidate all of the questions and answers into categories in a searchable way so that these responses can be facilitated more quickly in the future.
- Identify gaps in our responses and assist with the best method to address them
- On-shore resources required
- SOC/SOX/MAR Experience
- HIPAA Experience
- Cloud experience required, AWS experience greatly preferred
- Must have a minimum of 4-5+ years of experience working on SOC/SOX/MAR IT controls, with the proven ability to think on their feet and operate independently in ambiguous environments with little-to-no oversight – Problem Solver / Fixer mentality.
- Can consistently identify compensating controls & mitigating strategies on their own. Can provide advice based on previous experience working for insurance clients/companies.