Financial Counselor (Onsite)(3 open roles)
3 months (possible extension or perm placement)
Cook County, IL 60611
Shift: M- F 8:30am-5pm
Work with our customers in escalating concerns, scheduling and registering Appts. Checking the eligibility of insurance and process pre-authorization. Contact our customers concerning self-pay status and out of network status.
- Prefer: New Grads w/ Bachelor's Degree- no experience required
- The analytical skills necessary to resolve errors effectively and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- The organizational skills necessary to prioritize and complete multiple detail-oriented tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment while exercising attention to detail and independent judgment within stated guidelines
- The verbal communication skills necessary to present information in a clear, concise manner.
- Bilingual- English/Spanish a plus