Endpoint Management Specialist
12-month contract with multi year extensions
Resource is needed to engineer, triage issues, and develop proactive processes, maintaining Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android based endpoints, Mobile Device Management Systems (MobileIron) and Software Distribution systems (SCCM) in a large enterprise environment. This resource is technical in nature and will support Endpoint Technology Engineering and primarily work with and support Endpoint Technology Infrastructure and Software Distribution Services. Demonstrated senior level skill in the support, configuration, and maintenance of the MobileIron suite of products.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Proficiency in the management of endpoint systems including Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android.
• Experience setting up and maintaining one of the following tools including Microsoft System Center, SCCM, System Center Operations Manager, MobileIron, Intune, Adaptiva OneSite, Adaptiva Endpoint Health, or Tanium Endpoint Threat Detection and Response (ETDR).
• Proficient in using one or more endpoint and software management tools including Microsoft System Center, SCCM, System Center Operations Manager, MobileIron, Intune, Adaptiva OneSite, Adaptiva Endpoint Health, or Tanium Endpoint Threat Detection and Response (ETDR).
• Knowledge and demonstrated ability to script (batch files, VBScript, PowerShell, Python) to resolve and proactively prevent Windows workstation issues.
• Ability to troubleshoot and triage complex Windows, iOS, and Android issues, including automating proactive health processes.
• Experience in deployment and maintenance of platform agnostic productivity tools, including large enterprise implementations of Microsoft Office 365, Google Workspace, and Zoom.
• Ability to remediate security vulnerabilities by distribution of updates and application specific patches using multiple distribution tools.
• Software and hardware troubleshooting skills to resolve issues arising due to Windows 10, Mac OS, iOS, and Android Operating systems.
• Ability to collaborate with cross functionals teams.
• Customer service skills and the ability to satisfy client problems and needs when working in a Service Center environment successfully and consistently.
• Effective oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to be proactive and resourceful in managing multiple priorities in a dynamic and fluid environment.
• A commitment to quality.
• Completion of tasks within assigned timelines.
• Working knowledge of networking technologies including TC/IP, IPV4, and migration to IPV6 networks.
• Ability to automate driver and BIOS updates for Windows based PCs.
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, including Group Policy development, Organizational Units, and Permissions.
• Image creation, image deployments, configuration file creation and management, packaging, primary contact to stakeholders and vendor partners for deployment.
• Provide advanced support for all production failures as assigned and support and comply with company problem management standards and processes.
• Perform application development, enhancement, and maintenance support for application code for services ranging from simple to extremely complex.
• Reporting, interpreting data, analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques
• Develop and implement data analyses, leverage data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality enhancement, and support activities at a task level, as assigned.
• Ability to use ServiceNow for Change Management and Incident tracking.
• Perform regular system management tasks such as policy configuration and setup, device enrollment prep and assistance, monitoring system status and performance, and other related system maintenance tasks.
• Help with internal customer communications and end-user notifications related to new MobileIron or OS releases (i.e., iOS, Android)
• Engage with internal customer helpdesk staff to assist with end-user escalations and problems related to MobileIron
• Help diagnose and troubleshoot MobileIron system performance issues and escalations with customer IT and datacenter staff (including networking and email/messaging) and manage escalations to MobileIron’s Technical Support team where required.
• Assists in the management of Windows and Mac OS devices in MobileIron.
• Bachelor's or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field.