Desktop Technician (Onsite, local only)
Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Currently, the team is split up to support the two LAO offices. This team gets escalated service desk tickets and utilize different tools/knowledge bases to reach out to the end user to resolve the issues (examples WIFI, Outlook issues).
- There are usually 100 – 200 tickets that the teams work on to troubleshoot. The candidate will be completing lifecycle updates. Ability to ship out laptops and making sure everything is updated. Candidates will need to be able to work independently and prioritize tasks as well as work on a team.
-Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
-Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
-Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
-Supports, monitors, tests, and troubleshoots hardware and software problems pertaining to LAN/WAN connectivity, Operating Systems, and provides end users support for all LAN-based applications.
-Recommends and schedules repairs.
-Installs and configures workstations.
-Requires 4-6 years of experience.
• Demonstrated skills in resolving issues with Windows 10 and MS Office 365 apps
• Extensive experience doing desktop support both in person and via phone
o Experience with SCCM and Bomgar
o Experience imaging and deploying computers
• Mac support experience is a plus but not required
• Mobile support experience
o iPhone, iPad support
• Must have prior experience using ServiceNow ticketing system
• Strong work ethic
• Customer service oriented
• Ability to follow process and also adapt
• Engaged and present