Location: Charlotte, NC 28273
Is any remote work allowed? Yes, role is remote for the time being. If/when the client site opens, resources are expected to be onsite.
Our Client’s (Nuclear IT Applications support organization) is looking to supplement its existing team with additional Data Analyst/ Developers that will help support a variety of reports and dashboards and participate in two underway project efforts led by the Nuclear IT Analytics and Reporting Durable Team (“Analytics Team”) – many of which have regulatory and legal implications – used by the end client.
• Requirements analysis and documentation
• High-level and detailed design
• Relative Sizing Estimation
• Defect resolution
• Application Development and Testing
• Production changes and system enhancements
Working knowledge of the below skills with no project experience will not be acceptable. DIVE DEEP HERE!!
Technical Skills Required:
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Tabular Models (Cubes)
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools
- Transactional SQL (T-SQL)
- Stored Procedures
- Data Warehouse + Prior project experience working with data originating from a Data Warehouse.
- Microsoft Power BI (on-premise and cloud)
Optional Skills (general "working knowledge") OKAY:
? Python and Machine Learning
? BMC Remedy
? Microsoft products
? Sql Compare