Data Abstractor– Medical Records Clerk (Remote after 2 weeks) (4 open roles)
Chicago, IL 60611
3 months (Possible extension or perm placement)
As a records clerk, you will be collecting electronic files and indexing them to accounts.
- Review various internal and external computerized systems and reports to determine correct patient identifying information
- Perform merging of patient records in Epic
- Perform Epic-based tasks such as merges, patient status updates, or removal of inaccurately scanned documentation.
- Data Collection, Data analysis, preparation of reports, maintaining patient lists and registries, team reports, call back logs, and other databases
- Associate's degree and 3 years exp working in a Hospital/Medical Office environment required
- Experience with medical records
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Data Collection, Data analysis, preparation of reports, maintaining patient lists and registries, team reports, call back logs, and other databases.
- Preferred skills: RHIT Certification, EPIC, and Coding Experience
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required