Cyber Security Engineer
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Our client is a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S. This is a contract-for-hire position.
- Provide direction for the secure operation of the enterprise level network, focusing on network security components (IDS / IPS, firewalls, internet filtering, etc.).
- Offer plans for improving security controls.
- Design optimal security practices for supporting new and existing business processes / applications.
- Mitigate project security risks.
- 5+ years experience in IT in large to enterprise level organizations.
- 2+ years in network security.
- Advanced to expert-level knowledge and understanding of network security components, security components, security engineering and integration.
- CISSP, Security+, CCNA Cyber Ops or related network security certifications preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.