Length: 4 month contract
This position is for an experienced Change Management expert with a minimum of 5 years of experience delivering change management engagements with a large consulting firms like Accenture, KPMG, Deloitte, etc.
- Facilitate the full lifecycle of service or platform changes, enabling successful integration with minimum disruption. Ensure that changes are recorded and evaluated, and that authorized changes are prioritized, planned, tested, implemented, documented and reviewed in a controlled manner.
- Categorizing changes according to guidelines
- Assessing for risk and impact
- Documenting according to process standards and requirements, including required approvals
- Supporting the quality reviews of changes
- Completes documentation around disposition and approvals from CAB meeting
- Integrates with Release Management processes
- Provide reports to management on the change process and change related issues
- Helps accelerate review and approval of emergency changes when necessary
- 5+ years of Significant IT change management experience
- Operating service delivery processes in large enterprises