Length: 6-12 months
Skills / Experience Required:
- Coordinate with offshore teams (Development and QA)
- Write and update JIRA stories based on BRD and other requirements documents
- Ensure JIRA acceptance criteria is clear for development and QA teams
- Participate in requirement gathering, review and verify business requirements
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Prepare and Review test cases and test results proactively
- Collaborate and provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Attend regular project review calls/meetings, defect triage calls and team meetings.
- Monitor and escalate issues effectively, ensuring clear communication channels and timely voicing of risks on the projects/initiatives managed.
- Perform functional testing based on acceptance criteria of the Sprint collateral
- Lead business demos with well-prepared data points
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business