Big Commerce Developer
Location: REMOTE ; 1 trip to Dallas, TX
Length 3-6 months
Support technical lead in understanding current application landscape enabling eCommerce which is built with BigCommerce and a few related tools like OrderGroove, Google analytics.
- Work with functional lead and understand the list of capabilities which need to be designed.
- Map the capabilities to a fit gap matrix and categorize capabilities as OOB, Configuration or customization.
- Identify capabilities which might need apps beyond what is provisioned by BigCommerce platform.
- Effort estimate the capability list(Epics and features).
- Work with project management team to identify key decisions, impediments and propose a product delivery road map including resource need.
- As a part of product development play the role of technical developer who has hands on experience in creating BigCommerce templates, BigCommerce theme configurations, integrate BigCommerce with downstream systems, execute technical unit test, resolve defects and execute product deployment.
***This role is primarily remote, however in case of site visit, the client work location is Irving, Texas