Is any remote work allowed? Yes, role will be remote for time being, but expected to be onsite when client site opens.
Location: Austin, TX *Must be local to Austin* 78704
- $46.51/hr W-2
- $50.85/hr IC2C
- $52.94 Vendor // $44.12 (Vendor NON H1B)
- $50.70 Vendor // $42.25/hr
- 1 – .Net Full Stack Development (P3 – Advanced)
- 2 – Angular (P2 – Intermediate)
- 3 – C# Programming Language (P2 – Intermediate)
This is a highly technical SQL Application Developer role that incorporates aspects of computer programming, software engineering, and data architecture and management. As a SQL developer you will analyze the organization's data management, input, and security needs and support data access and information security.
- Maintain systems to store, organize, and access data.
- Work closely with client for requirement gathering, understanding the challenges users facing and provide help.
- Troubleshoot the production issues and document.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- .Net Full Stack Development
- Strong experience in SQL SSIS.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of data.
- Write queries / stored procedures as per complex business logic.
- Communicate open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and business areas
- Should have SQL knowledge to generate ad-hoc reports based on client requirement.
- Should be able to maintain SSIS packages.